Pages

bizcardsoftware's Fan Box

bizcardsoftware on Facebook

Find us at office

Followers

Monday, March 1, 2010

I.R.I.S.: I.R.I.S. Unveils its Brand-New Totally Mobile Business Card Scanner

I.R.I.S specializes in optical character recognition technology and has grown up as a provider of products in the intelligent document recognition and electronic document management. I.R.I.S has revealed and demonstrated IRIScard anywhere 4, which is considered to be the very powerful business card reader. It can easily capture the contact information from business cards.

For more information, visit here: www.tradingmarkets.com During the breakout sessions of its annual convention IRISLink 2010, I.R.I.S. revealed and demonstrated the IRISCard Anywhere 4, the brand-new generation of its powerful business card reader.

0 comments:

Post a Comment